Well September, it's been good seeing you again. You've brought numerous good tidings, and it's been greatly appreciated. Allow me to highlight a few things from the month in a nice bulleted list for your viewing pleasure:
- Finding Magpie Darling in my mailbox and getting to see our editorial with Nicole Mlakar in print.
- Stocking up on plethora of holiday vintage that will remain nestled behind the scenes until the end of October.
- Listening to our interview on the new podcast People I Think are Cool with Cuddles and Rage co-creator, Liz Reed.
- Exploring Texas backroads and taking in the beauty of a seemingly endless Texas summer.
- Reading a super sweet article on Chic Vintage Brides about our sister shop, Beloved Vintage Bridal.
- Scouting out locations and meeting amazing women who, like myself, are carving out a world for themselves independently.
- Adding an easy to browse catalog page for our ongoing weekly Style Icon series.
- Discovering the beauty of using coconut oil instead of vegetable oil when baking. If you're questioning this, simply give this recipe from Local Milk a go and you'll know what I'm talking about!
Here's what the month looked like through our Instagram lens, slimmed down to a few favorites. Follow us @DalenaVintage to find out what we're up to as it happens. It's the best place for sneak peeks from the shop!